This tile sign is located in the entrance to what is now Jai Thai in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood and is usually partially covered by a door mat. The Fremont Drug Co began life at 3401 Fremont Ave, as shown in this photograph from 1907, in the building that now houses the Red Door Ale House.
At some point, Fremont Drug moved to this location in the Fremont Building, next door, as shown in an undated photo in Helen Divjak’s book Seattle’s Fremont (pg. 82). Built in 1911, the historic Fremont Building once housed the Fremont Hotel, and unlike the Red Door Ale House building, has stayed in its original location, despite all the upheaval around it.